< iStitch
Saturday 25 February 2017
A SAL and a gift!







I posted a picture on Facebook of a blue band sampler that I started in 2014. Lots of people posted comments and emailed me to ask if I would do this for a Summer SAL. I need to finish stitching it - the charting is already done. The SAL will start on June 2 and will continue for 14 weeks. If you are interested in joining us please leave a comment with your email address (and Paypal address) although it you are not happy to do this please email me with this information. My email address can be found on My Profile. There are further details on iStitch Designs Facebook page. 





Today I received a wonderful gift from dear sweet Angela - a sheep thread holder by Kelmscott Designs. Isn't is lovely? Thank you Angela.


Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol




Labels: , ,