< iStitch
Thursday 29 December 2016
Ornaments





Two tiny ornaments I stitched this year. 

The robin was for my new great-grand-daughter (eeeekkk - am I that old?) Primrose. This pattern was an online freebie but sorry I cannot remember where I found it. *Edited* pattern can be found *here* Thank you Annie! I added Primrose's name at the bottom. It's stitched 1*2 with NPI silk threads on 48ct nacre Gander linen. 

The Merry Christmas was an adaptation of a Victoria Sampler freebie *here*   It is stitched on an unknown linen with NPI silk threads and Dentelles 80.

I am now stitching Beatrix Potter Birth Sampler 1 for Primrose but changing the blue thread to pink. I had planned on having this finished apart from the wording in time for her birth but she arrived 4 weeks early and then we were on vacation and then, before I looked around, it was time for Christmas stitching!



Primrose Anise Kent born on August 11, 2016  weighing 5lbs 12oz



I take this opportunity of wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol





Labels:

 
|


3 Comments:


  • On 29 December 2016 at 13:25, Blogger Merilde

    Oh my goodness, how sweet. She IS a Primrose. Love her name. The ornaments are lovely. Best Wishes for the New Year to you! Lori

     
  • On 29 December 2016 at 13:46, Blogger Annie

    Such cute ornaments and such an adorable baby! Congrats and have a very happy new year.

    BTW .. the freebie is one from Aliolka..

    https://aliolka.blogspot.it/2015/12/blog-post_24.html

     
  • On 29 December 2016 at 17:53, Blogger Robin in Virginia

    Oh my goodness, what a precious little girl! Your ornaments are beautiful, Carol. Have a wonderful New Year!